Friday, December 6, 2013

Field Visit and Updates 21st November- 2013




On 20th Saurav came to office. He did reporting, planning for the next week and accounting. (Word file attached) we made estimate budget for Learning Center material which came around 8300 rupees. We have given 5600 to Saurav to get dari and black board. I got 2600 for stationary and rest material.

Today I went to get stationary in the morning and left for field at 10:30 from market itself. I hired an auto because I had big boxes and chart papers with me and I had plan to pick Saurav with Board and Dari from Nadwa on the way.  I met Saurava and Kamlesh at Nadwa at 12 and on the way Jitendra and Pawan joined us. We left for Rohilachak and distributed material and spent 1 hour conversation with fellows and community.

Later went to Gosaimath and distributed all material to Gosaimath Learning center. Gosaimath center needs a solar as it’s a dark room and children can’t sit for study at night.  

Kamlesh were asking for help if someone from office can visit and talk to his coaching teacher as he says large amount of money (1300 rupees per month) for his coaching course. When I asked other fellows they said he is doing CRESS course. They were trying to explain me.

I spoke to Mamta and her mother was asking when can Mamta join Hostel. At the moment I called Sohan from Nari Gunjan and he asked Mamta to join from Monday. But they cannot take Nitu as she has to sit in class 1st for one year and during interview she seems not interested in studies. At same time, Jitendra asked for his sister’s admission for hostel for higher studies, she is 8th std pass out.

Can we think about supporting girl’s education as many parents are ready to send their daughters to school and hostel?  





No comments:

Post a Comment